Thursday, August 6, 2009

What a Day.

Today I was able to do one of my favorite things in the world. babysit. For possibly the cutest little boy in the world. 
(: we had some fun! He's quite a catch.  







Today was tough at softball, We worked quite hard, but i still enjoy it. 
School starts in a week, scary to think about, yet exciting! 
I can't wait to see everyone and get back into the swing of things. 
I can't help but to wonder if God likes school starting back for kids because we get so busy that sometimes God is not our first priority, which it terrible but true. 
One of my goals this year is to make time for God everyday,  because this summer it's been very flexible but it's not so flexible when school does start. 
But Mark my words, I WILL make time for him, because he makes time for me! 
I'm continuing to pray about my decisions regarding YWAM. and my future. 
I'm excited to see what God has in store for my life! 
I'm Off to the lake for a bit, with some friends and I am dying to go tubing! 
Trying to take in the last little parts of summer! 


(: this picture will always bring a smile to my face, these girls make me happy! 
i miss frontier terribly. 

peace outtttt. 
(: hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment