Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Such A Gross Day.

It's gross outside today.
When i stepped outside i got the same feeling i get when i step out of the shower and my bathroom is warm, and moist because my shower was so hot.

This morning i went to get my haircut and I noticed it was not pretty outside at all. It's one of those days when you could just throw your hair into a ponytail and go. But because I have bangs i cannot, and I have to style my hair is some way. :/
my haircut, i think i like it :)



This Week, I've finally learned, life goes on.
Just because I am having a bad day does not mean everyone else in the world is. This is tough to realize, because me, being a teenage girl, feels like the world revolves around me. NEWS FLASH: It doesn't. I feel like that is what God has been trying to show me all week. The world does not revolve around Hannah. I have been acting selfish and inconsiderate in my past, but no more. I can't change in a day, but i can start working on changing today. So today, on this Thursday in August I will try to change. This is one of my favorite verses. And so is the next one. 

Matthew 6:25-34 
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 


Psalm 46
"God is our refuge and strength, 
an ever-present help in trouble. 
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way 
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 
though its waters roar and foam 
and the mountains quake with their surging."

so here's where you come in, tell me what helps you when you worry about the future or get too caught up in yourself. Let me know, we can chat :) 
my sister makes me smile (: 





2 comments:

  1. well one of my very best friends (cough cough you) shared a bible verse with me once that i have held in my heart. and am very thankful you showed me. its john 16:33
    "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
    it always helps me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete