Monday, August 3, 2009

Man, I Wish I could Have Done That.




Today after softball, I ran by dads office. 
We chatted for quite some time, just about nothing really important. But then we got to talking and I started to talk to him about the HUGE choice of YWAM. and how I totally wanted it to be a God thing, i didn't want to get down there and it to be all about me. Upon my dad hearing all of this, he decided to tell me a story about how during college he decided he was going to save up his money, buy a Jeep and drive out West. He was going to go see the Grand Canyon, go fishing and see the Rocky Mountains. But he never did, and he said "I still to this day, wish that I had dome that." That is the one thing i do NOT want to happen to me. I don't want to look back on my life in 10 years and say "man, I wish I had done this." So with that motive I have decided, I will begin today and start to pray for a year. About my decision regarding YWAM. If you would like to pray for me then please do, it would be greatly appreciated. 
Today has been a funny day, full of ups and downs. 
(: Lucy and I are meeting friends at the mall, so you might want to stay off the road because, YES ladies and Gentlemen, I am driving us. ha. 
It's exactly two weeks until school starts back, and I have oh so much to do!
I am looking forward to soaking up the sun in these next two weeks. 
i love my familyyyyy (: the last picture makes me laugh. 




2 comments:

  1. this picture makes me look like I have had a bad stroke and I sit around and drool and you are my nurse. Nice. Thanks.

    I like this post. Good for you. You got the point of our talk.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoy that picture, it makes me laugh
    (: lucy and i are driving to the mall, pray for us! haha
    i love you too dad.

    ReplyDelete