Thursday, July 30, 2009

OH HOW i WiSH i WAS LiTTLE AGAiN.

This morning i had to get an early start.
Off to work at 10, and while this would anger many people having to be up early and all,it merely excites me that in such a short time i will get to spend my morning with little kids! They Really do excite me!
The Joy in their faces, how they don't have a care in the world.
While i sit there each day and watch the joy in their eyes as i pop a wristband on their wrist and say "okay, you can go now" it makes me wish i was little again. I wish that i could still get away with anything, but more importantly i wish that i didn't have a care in the world. I wish that my mommy still told me what was acceptable, i wish that the only pain i felt was when i scraped my knee or when i fell on the play ground. But in this world today, you would get eaten alive if you lived that innocent.
Life today is hectic. it's crazy, just turning on the news is almost painful some nights.
Money is what people rely on. People get caught up in it. the world is so focused on it.
It makes me want to scream! STOP IT YOU FILTHY ANIMALS.
but then i realize that i am the same way, that would be so hypocritical of me. realizing this thought i wonder how God deals with that.
I Wonder how God deals with his best creations not giving thanks to him, and constantly wanting more.
I am this way.
I starve for money, whether i want to or not.
I work for it.
I spend it, and run out of it, then wanting more i start the process again. Why has life come to this.
Money is something i feel like i cannot live without! and i hate it.
Eathan brought to my attention the other day the question of "if money was not needed to do things, what would i do in life?"
Honestly, i'm not too sure what i would do. it's a tough question. So now that you have that to think about, tell me what you would do.
This morning in my quiet time, i read Psalm 121. my favorite part of it was the beginning.
I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, 
the Maker of heaven and earth.
this made me really happy for some unknown reason. it was reassuring i guess.
(: so that's been my morning, off to work in a bit.
Work really does seem to bring out the best in me. it makes me feel.
happy, excited, loved, special, unique and thankful. Who knew little kids could do all of that!
Life is moving fast, and i have so much to do with so little time! (:
That;s all for now, we'll see later if anything eventful happens.
Peaceeeee.
hannah.
Little Kids make me happy (:

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is GREAT. I am so proud of you and I encourage you to continue to put your thoughts down here. I love you and I am very proud you are my daughter! You have a real gift with kids - no wonder they love you. You have hit the nail on the head with kids - not a care in the world, innocent, etc. No wonder they are so fun to hang with. Keep searching. Keep leaning on God. Dad.

    ReplyDelete